Your Professional Source in Pest Control
Here in Connecticut, like most other places, we love animals and nature. We have woods, coastline, and other wild places. But nature has its place, and that place is not within your home. Pest infestations can prevent a business from running smoothly, and transform your home from a sanctuary into a nature preserve.
ProSource Pest Solutions is Connecticut’s most prominent pest control company, and our job is simple: when pests are inside, we get them out, and we take steps to make sure they don’t come back. We service Greater Waterbury, Litchfield, New Haven, and Hartford counties. A few of the most common pests we specialize in include:
- Bedbugs — These are one of the Nutmeg State’s most resilient pests. They have the ability to easily travel unnoticed and are found in homes, dorm rooms, hotels and motels, summer camps, and other public places.
- Rodents — Mice and rats have a talent for chewing through your electrical wiring, along with your walls and flooring. They can also easily spread disease. Infestations usually occur during cooler seasons.
- Termites — One of the most common nicknames of termites is “the silent destroyer,” since they can hide within your home chomping through wood without any immediate signs of damage.
- Mosquitoes — These bloodsuckers like to hide in cool, dark areas such as closets, laundry rooms, and under sinks. They can spread diseases to humans like the Zika virus and West Nile virus.
- Ticks — Ticks like to hitchhike indoors either on clothing or on pets, then find a place to hide. It’s a smart move to inspect dogs and cats when they first come in, along with children.
If you’re having pest problems or you’ve got questions, contact us online or by phone today.