Your Professional Source in Pest Control
Proper preparation of a room for bedbug treatment will reduce the spread of bedbugs and help ensure a successful treatment.
1. Empty all clothes inside night stands and dresser drawers, place in plastic bags for immediate laundering on high heat for 1 hour.
*Do not put back in drawers or remove from bags until ProSource clears room.
2. Remove all curtains and bed liens and place in plastic bags for immediate laundering.
3. Remove all pets birds,dogs,cats,etc (fish tanks can be unplugged and covered)
4. Remove all Furniture a foot away from wall.
5. All residents must be out of home for minimum 3 hours to let material dry.
ProSource will return in one week for a follow up service. You will be instructed on steps to take at the completion of initial service on items that may need to be removed permanently.
Failure to comply with instructions by ProSource Professional will hinder the ability to control bedbugs.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office at 203-405-9856 or fill out a contact form!